- PREPARATION TIME : 10 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 25 minutes
- SERVES : 4
- 5 cups water
- 2 1/2 pounds pumpkin, large diced
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 packet Grace Cock Soup
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 stalk green onion, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1 whole scotch bonnet pepper/use Grace Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 3/4 teaspoons salt
- In a saucepan bring to a boil 5 cups of water.
- Peel and dice pumpkin, add to boiling water and cook until tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Blend pumpkin using 4 cups of chicken stock, and a packet of Grace Cock Soup Mix. Pour blended mixture into saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add chopped garlic, escallion, onion, thyme, scotch bonnet pepper, margarine and salt.
- Allow to cook for 10 minutes or until soup thickens.