Slow Cooker Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
- PREPARATION TIME : 5 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 4-6 hours
- SERVES : 4
Share onPRINT RECIPE
Special thanks to Family Food and Travel for creating this delicious recipe.
- 2 tbsp Grace Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 Butternut Squash, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 2 Carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 Apples (Gala)
- 1/2 large white onion, roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 can Grace Organic Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2-3 drops of Grace Hot Pepper Sauce
- Top with Grace Coconut Chips
- Place coconut oil in a pan to melt. Add in onion and saute until onion becomes translucent.
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Blend in a Vitamix or use an immersion blender.
- Top with Grace Coconut Chips.
Serve with fresh baguette or alongside your favourite Fall/Winter meal.