Spice Up Sweet Potato Squash Soup
- PREPARATION TIME : 5 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 15 minutes
- SERVES : 2-3 people
Share onPRINT RECIPE
- 1 tbsp Grace Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2tsp Grace Jerk Seasoning
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 sweet potatoes, cubed
- 500g butternut squash, cubed
- 1 litre, hot vegetable stock
1. Heat oil and fry onion for a few mins to soften. Add coriander and Grace Jerk Seasoning, cook for 30 seconds.
2. Add the carrots, potatoes, butternut squash and stock, season and simmer for 25 mins until tender. If using leftover cooked veg, reduce the simmer time to 10 mins.
3. For a smooth soup, blend the soup with a stick blender.
Warm through and serve – Enjoy!