Tropical Jerk Cheese Burger
- PREPARATION TIME : 30 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 30 minutes
- SERVES : 4
Share onPRINT RECIPE
Thank you Jr. Chef Iyanna Croxen for creating this delicious recipe and for being a part of our first ever Jr Chef competition! We at Grace are very proud of the excellent dishes this next generation created.
Ingredients for Tropical Jerk Cheese Burger:
- 1 lb Extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 tbsp Grace Jerk Seasoning Hot
- 1/2 tbsp Grace Caribbean Traditions All Purpose Seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp Grace Caribbean Traditions Ginger Garlic Pimento Seasoning
- Dash of Black pepper
- Dash of Sea salt
- Dash of Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup graded Onion
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheese
Ingredients for Mayo Spread:
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Grace Jerk BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp Grace Caribbean Traditions Ginger Garlic Pimento Seasoning
Ingredients for Mango Salsa Topping:
- 1 Mango finely chopped
- 2 Green onions finely chopped
- 1/4 Red bell pepper chopped
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 Lemon zest and squeezed
- 1 Lime squeezed
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- Mix the ground beef together in a large mixing bowl, add the egg, breadcrumbs, wet and dry ingredients and form into two flatted burger patties.
- Place the shredded cheese in the middle of the patty and form the second patty around it so all cheese is hidden in the middle. Grill to perfection adding some Grace Jerk BBQ sauce at the end of BBQ.
- In a small bowl mix together all ingredients for mayo and add a generous spread to your grilled hamburger bun.
- In a small bowl mix together chopped mango and all ingredient for salsa topping, add this topping to burger and enjoy!!!