- PREPARATION TIME : 20 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 2 hours
- SERVES : 4 people
¼ cup water
¾ cup sugar
3 large eggs, plus 4 egg yolks
1 can Grace condensed Milk
1 can evaporated milk
½ cup whole milk
1 tbsp vanilla extract
½ tsp salt
Fresh berries and mint to garnish
1. In a small sauce pot, add sugar and water, heat until it turns into a thick, dark caramel. Remove from heat and pour into four ramekins. Set aside to cool.
2. In a large bowl, add the remaining ingredients including Grace Condensed Milk and whisk to combine and the mixture becomes light and airy.
3. Pour into ramekins being sure not to overfill.
4. Place ramekins in a square baking dish and fill the dish with warm water. Bake until flan firms up. Once it has set. Let cool and remove with a sharp knife around the edges of the ramekin. Top with fresh berries and mint and serve.