- PREPARATION TIME : 10 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 0 minutes
- SERVES : 3
3 oz Tequila Blanco
1/2 tablespoon Lime Juice
1 1/2 oz Triple Sec
8 oz Grace 100% Pure Coconut Water
1 Mint Leaf
Directions for the Coconut Margarita:
1. Place all ingredients except salt in blender until desired smoothness.
2. Rim cocktail glass with salt and pour blended mixture in glass.
Directions for the Rim of the Cocktail Glass:
1. Fill a saucer with a quarter of an inch or so of kosher (not iodized) table salt.
2. Moisten the rim of the glass with a lime wedge by cutting a shallow notch into the flesh of the fruit, then slipping it over the rim of the glass, as though to garnish it. Now draw the lime along the entire rim, squeezing gently (not so hard that it drips).
3. Make sure the salt goes on the outside of the glass only. Tip the glass on its side, parallel to the saucer. Gently roll the glass’s stem between your fingers until the entire outer edge is covered.