TR Iced Tea
- PREPARATION TIME : 10-15 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 0 minutes
- SERVES : 3
2 cups whole frozen strawberries
32 ounces brewed peppermint tea
1/4-1/2 cup Tropical Rhythms Pineapple Ginger
1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
1. Take 5 strawberries out of the bag and set aside.
2. With the remaining berries, blend in a blender or food processor until smooth.
3. Strain the pureed berries, discard seeds.
4. Mix together pureed strawberries, tea, lemon juice, and Tropical Rhythms Pineapple Ginger.
5. Chill until ready to serve.
Serve with ice and cut limes as garnishes.