Very Easy Jerky Chilli
- PREPARATION TIME : 5-10 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 30 minutes
- SERVES : 2-3 people
1 tbsp Grace Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
1 onion, chopped
200g vegetables of choice, chopped
300g frozen minced meat
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1tsp mild chilli powder
½ tsp Grace Jerk Seasoning
1 pepper, chopped
400ml vegetable stock
400g can tomatoes
1tbsp Grace Jerk BBQ Sauce
1 can Grace Red Kidney Beans
200g long grain rice
1. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion and vegetables for a few mins.
2. Add the minced meat, garlic and chilli powder and Grace Jerk Seasoning and cook for a few mins.
3. Stir in the peppers, stock, tomatoes and Grace Jerk BBQ Sauce. Simmer for 15 mins.
4. Meanwhile, put the rice into a pan with 500ml salted water. Cover, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 mins until the liquid is absorbed.
5. Stir the beans into the chilli and warm through. Serve with rice – Enjoy!