Jerk Chickpeas Roasted
- PREPARATION TIME : 3 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 20-30 minutes
- SERVES : 10-15 people
• 2 (15 ounce) cans of Grace Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
• 2 tablespoons Grace Coconut Oil
• Grace Jerk Seasoning (your preference)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spread rinsed chickpeas out on a dishtowel or some paper towels and pat until they are all dry. Add melted Grace Coconut Oil and Jerk Seasoning to coat.
2. Roast chickpeas for 20-30 minutes, or until crispy and starting to brown. Toss chickpeas or shake the tray every so often.
3. Enjoy! If you desire crispy chickpeas they are best served straight out of the oven after cooling briefly, however they are also amazing cold.