Stuffed Sweet Potato
- PREPARATION TIME : 15 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 45 minutes
- SERVES : 1-2 people
Share onPRINT RECIPE
- 1 sweet potato, oven-baked/slit down middle baked to perfection with Grace Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Grace beans (your preference)
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted peppers
- 1/4 cup roasted onions
- salt & pepper to taste
1. Don’t preheat the oven. Prick your sweet potatoes each 2-3 time with a fork, then place them directly on the oven rack in the middle of the oven, above the foil. Turn the oven on to 425.
2. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on size of sweet potato. Use fork to test softness.
Sweet Potato Stuffing
1. Sautee beans, chopped peppers, onions in coconut oil in skillet on Medium heat.
2. Add salt and pepper or desired spices to taste.
1. Slice sweet potato down center and pull sides slightly apart.
2. Place sautéed vegetables inside.
3. Serve hot.