• 2 heaped tbsp Grace Jamaican jerk seasoning
• 2 tbsp clear honey
• 4 salmon fillet
• 1 firm but ripe mango, skin removed, thinly sliced
• 1/2 pineapple, cored and diced
• 1 cup rinsed and drained canned black beans
• 3/4 cup finely chopped red onion
• 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
• ¼ table spoon salt
1. Heat the grill to medium-high.
2. Mix the jerk paste and 1 tbsp honey together in a bowl.
3. Place the salmon fillets on a foil-lined baking tray and brush all over with the sauce.
4. Cook on the top shelf for 8-10 mins or until just cooked through (move the tray down a shelf if the salmon starts getting too caramelised).
1. Combine mangoes, pineapple, black beans, onion, cilantro and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl.occasionally with jerk barbecue mixture until done.