For the ribs:
• 1 beef stock cube
• 1 onion, cut into wedges
• 4 garlic cloves
• 2 x 500g pork rack loin ribs
• 1 tbsp dry Caribbean Traditions Jerk Seasoning
For the barbeque sauce:
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed
• 3 tbsp Grace Jerk Bbq sauce
• 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
• 2 tbsp honey
• 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
1. Heat the oven to 180C, Gas 4.
2. Pour 500ml boiling water into a large roasting tin with the stock cube, onion, garlic and pork ribs.
3. Season with salt, black pepper and jerk seasoning. Cover with foil and cook for 1 hour until ribs are really tender.
4. Put all the barbeque sauce ingredients together in a pan to warm through and thicken.
5. Drain the ribs and brush over some sauce.
6. Return the ribs to the oven a t 200C, Gas 6 for 15 mins or pop the pork rib racks onto a preheated barbeque. Cook for 5 mins each side to warm through and brown.