Coconut Lemon Pudding Parfait
- PREPARATION TIME : 15 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 30 minutes
- SERVES : 2
For the crust:
½ cup Graham cracker cookie crumbs
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup butter
Canned whipped cream for topping
2 tbsp toasted coconut flakes for garnishing
For the Filling
1 can Grace Coconut Milk
¼ cup corn starch
1 cup heavy cream
3 egg yolks
1 tbsp lemon zest
1 tbsp sugar
2-3 mint leaves to garnish
1. In a large bowl microwave safe bowl, melt butter. Add graham crackers. Mix and divide into two equal glasses.
2. In a large sauce pan on medium heat, add the filling ingredients including Grace Coconut Milk. Whisk slowly until custard thickens. Remove from heat and strain over an ice bath.
3. Pour cooled custard into glasses. Garnish with whipped cream, toasted coconut, a mint leaf and serve.