Beef Up Your Bolognese!
- PREPARATION TIME : 5-10 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 45-60 minutes
- SERVES : 3-4 people
Share onPRINT RECIPE
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 500g minced pork or beef
- 400g can tomatoes
- 300ml hot beef stock
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1-2 tsp Grace Jerk Seasoning (choose Mild/Hot based on heat you want)
- 350g spaghetti
- To serve: Parmesan shavings, basil leaves
1. Put the onion, carrots and oil in a large pan and fry gently for 5 mins, to soften.
2. Add the garlic and mince and fry for 10 mins until browned.
3. Stir in the tomatoes and chop up with a knife. Pour in the beef stock, tomato ketchup, Grace Jerk Seasoning, salt and ground black pepper. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 mins.
4. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling, salted water, according to packet instructions. Drain well and spoon into 4 bowls. Top with the jerk bolognese sauce, Parmesan and basil – Enjoy!