Grace Jerk Chicken Sliders with a Pineapple Slaw
- PREPARATION TIME : 20 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 10 minutes
- SERVES : 4-6 people
Share onPRINT RECIPE
Photo credit: Shareba Abdul, In Search Of Yummy-ness
- 6 large boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 8 slider buns
- 2 tbsp Grace Jerk Marinade
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup pineapple (peeled, grilled and thinly sliced)
- ¼ cup grated onion
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp of sugar (adjust to taste)
- 2-4 tbsp vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and toss together, adjust taste to liking.
1. Marinate chicken thighs in Grace Jerk Marinade for at least 30 minutes up to overnight.
2. Once marinated, place on a preheated grill. Grill 7-10 minutes (depending on the thickness of your meat) until temperature reaches 165 degrees F. (Baste chicken with more jerk sauce, for a more intense flavor).
3. Remove from grill. Cut up each chicken thigh. Split each bun and place pieces of chicken followed by pineapple slaw. Top with other half of bun.