Grace Jerk Chicken Sliders with a Pineapple Slaw
- PREPARATION TIME : 20 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 10 minutes
- SERVES : 4-6 people
6 large boneless skinless chicken thighs
8 slider buns
2 tbsp Grace Jerk Marinade
Salt and pepper to taste
2 cups shredded cabbage
1 cup shredded carrots
½ cup pineapple (peeled, grilled and thinly sliced)
¼ cup grated onion
¼ cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp of sugar (adjust to taste)
2-4 tbsp vinegar
Juice of 1 lime
1. Marinate chicken thighs in Grace Jerk Marinade for at least 30 minutes up to overnight.
2. Once marinated, place on a preheated grill. Grill 7-10 minutes (depending on the thickness of your meat) until temperature reaches 165 degrees F. (Baste chicken with more jerk sauce, for a more intense flavor).
3. Remove from grill. Cut up each chicken thigh. Split each bun and place pieces of chicken followed by pineapple slaw. Top with other half of bun.