Jerk BBQ Wings
- PREPARATION TIME : 4 hours
- COOKING TIME : 45 minutes
- SERVES : 4
1 teaspoon Molasses
1 teaspoon Salt
2 tablespoons Cream Sherry
3/4 cups Brown Sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground All-Spice
3 cloves Garlic
2 pounds Chicken Wings
1 1/2 cups Grace Jerk BBQ Sauce
1/2 tablespoon Grace Jerk Seasoning
1. Combine all the marinade ingredients and coat the wings.
2. Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours or overnight.
3. Light the barbecue grill or preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F.
4. Barbecue the wings covered with foil for 40 minutes, turning occasionally and basting with Jerk BBQ sauce.