Jerk BBQ Wings
- PREPARATION TIME : 4 hours
- COOKING TIME : 45 minutes
- SERVES : 4
- 1 teaspoon Molasses
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Cream Sherry
- 3/4 cups Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground All-Spice
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 pounds Chicken Wings
- 1 1/2 cups Grace Jerk BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Grace Jerk Seasoning
- Combine all the marinade ingredients and coat the wings.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours or overnight.
- Light the barbecue grill or preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F.
- Barbecue the wings covered with foil for 40 minutes, turning occasionally and basting with Jerk BBQ sauce.