Jerk Lamb Burgers
- PREPARATION TIME : 15-20 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 8 minutes
- SERVES : 4 people
1 pound ground lamb
3 tbsp Grace Jerk Seasoning (Hot or Mild)
2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
1 tbsp garlic chopped
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
4 Portobello mushroom caps (cleaned)
Salt and pepper to taste
4 hamburger buns
2 cups mixed greens
4 tbsp mayonnaise
4 oz blue cheese, crumbled
1. Preheat grill for medium heat.
2. Place the lamb in a large bowl, and mix with the Grace Jerk Seasoning paste, cilantro, garlic. Season with ½ tsp of salt and ½ tsp of black pepper, and mix well. Shape into 4 patties.
3. Brush grill grate with oil. Grill burgers 5 minutes on each side, or until well done.
4. Place mushrooms on a plate, drizzle olive oil over mushrooms, season with salt and pepper. Grill mushrooms on each side for 1-2 minutes. Remove from grill and set aside.
5. Toast the bun briefly on the grill. On each bun spread 1 tbsp of mayo, top with some mixed greens, place burger on top, add crumbled cheese and mushroom top with other half of bun and serve.