- PREPARATION TIME : 30 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 4-6 hours
- SERVES : 8-10 people
1 whole turkey, defrosted (we used a 10-pound turkey)
1 jar of Grace Mild Jerk Seasoning
½ stick of butter, melted
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Pat the turkey dry with paper towel.
3) Thoroughly cover the turkey with Grace Mild Jerk Seasoning, rubbing it in as you go. We suggest using 1 tbsp of Seasoning per pound of turkey.
4) Lower heat to 325 degrees and put the turkey into the oven.
5) In a bowl, combine melted butter and 2 tbsp of Grace Mild Jerk Seasoning.
6) Baste the turkey every 30-45 minutes with butter-jerk mixture.
7) Cook until the turkey reaches an internal temperature of 180 degrees (between 4-6 hours).
8) Carve and enjoy! Happy Holidays