Jerk Pork Chops
- PREPARATION TIME : 5 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 15 minutes
- SERVES : 2-4 people
Share onPRINT RECIPE
- 4 pork chops (or you can use Lamb chops if you’d prefer…)
- 1tbsp Caribbean Traditions Jerk Seasoning (dry seasoning)
- 2tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 limes
- 2tbsp coriander, chopped
- 2tbsp Grace Jerk BBQ Sauce, to serve
1. Put the chops into a shallow container, season and sprinkle over the Grace Jerk Seasoning. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle over the garlic and squeeze over the juice of 1 lime and coriander leaves.
2. Cover and chill whilst heating the grill or barbecue until hot, cook the chops for about 15 mins, turning as needed, serving with extra lime slices – Enjoy!