Portuguese Jerk Grilled Shrimp with Corn & Black Bean Salad
- PREPARATION TIME : 20 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 20 minutes
- SERVES :
Share onPRINT RECIPE
Thank you Jr. Chef Jaylah Fernandes for creating this delicious recipe and for being a part of our 3rd annual Grace Jr Chef competition! We at Grace are very proud of the excellent dishes this next generation created.
• 1 lb Shrimp
• 3 tbsp Piri Piri Sauce
• 1 pinch Grace All Purpose Seasoning
• ½ tsp of Grace Jerk Seasoning.
• 1 cup black beans
• ½ cup of cherry tomatoes
• 3 springs cilantro
• black pepper
• Grace Coconut Water
• ½ avocado
• Lime Juice
1. Season 1lb of shrimp with 3 tablespoons of piri piri sauce, a pinch of grace all purpose seasoning and ½ teaspoon of grace jerk seasoning.
2. Grill shrimps and than 2 medium corns until charred.
3. In a bowl mix a cup of black beans, ½ a cup of cherry tomatoes, 3 springs cilantro, a pinch of salt, a pinch of black pepper, 1 teaspoon of grace coconut water.
4. Cut ½ avocado into pieces and add to salad.
5. Cut corn along husk and add large pieces to salad, place shrimp on top with a sprig of cilantro.
6. In a bowl mix 2 tablespoons of lime juice and 1 tablespoon of grace coconut water using a fork lightly sprinkle atop the salad.