Prawn ‘n’ Pepper Stir Fry
- PREPARATION TIME : 5 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 5 minutes
- SERVES : 2 people
Share onPRINT RECIPE
- Grace Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, for frying
- 1 garlic crushed
- 250g pack stir-fry vegetables
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Grace Jerk BBQ Sauce
- 300g pack cooked and peeled prawns
- Extra Grace Jerk BBQ Sauce, to serve
1. Heat a splash of Grace Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, in a wok or frying pan until hot. Add the garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute.
2. Add pack of stir-fry vegetables, some salt and pepper and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Mix in red wine vinegar, dark soy sauce and Grace Jerk BBQ Sauce and cook until bubbling.
4. Finally, add the prawns and heat through. Serve with extra Grace Jerk BBQ Sauce – Enjoy!