Sienna’s Savory Summertime Salmon
- PREPARATION TIME : 20 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 20 minutes
- SERVES : 3
Share onPRINT RECIPE
Thank you Jr. Chef Sienna Alexandra Murray for creating this delicious recipe and for being a part of our 3rd annual Grace Jr Chef competition! We at Grace are very proud of the excellent dishes this next generation created.
• 3, 4oz pieces of salmon
• 1 tbsp of Grace Fish and Meat Sauce
• 2 tbsp of Grace Jerk Seasoning
• 2 tbsp of Grace Jerk Barbecue Sauce
• 1 ½ cups of rice
• 1 ½ cups of Grace 100% Pure Coconut Water
• 1 ¼ cups of Grace Coconut Milk
Mango & Avocado Salsa
• ½ cup of mango
• ½ cup of avocado
• ½ cup of red pepper
• ¼ cup of cilantro
• ¼ cup of red onions
• 1 tbsp of Grace 100% Pure Coconut Water
• 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice
• 1 tbsp of olive oil
• ¼ tsp of sea salt
1. Clean salmon with lemon and water, and season with jerk, jerk barbecue and fish and meat sauce.
2. Let the salmon marinate for 20 – 30 minutes while you start the coconut rice and prepare ingredients for avocado/mango salsa.
3. In a medium saucepan, combine the coconut water and coconut milk. Bring to a boil and then add rice. Reduce heat, cover and let simmer until rice is fluffy.
4. Peel avocado and combine in a medium bowl with chopped mango, red pepper, cilantro, and red onion. Add salt and stir in coconut water, olive oil and lime juice.
4. Place foil on grill and baste with coconut oil before adding salmon.
5. Grill salmon on one side for 10 minutes. Baste with remaining marinade, then flip to the other side and baste it again. Let it cook for another 10 minutes before removing from heat.
6. Plate salmon, salsa and a scoop of rice; garnish with cilantro and a drizzle of your favorite sauce.