Margarita Grilled Shrimp
- PREPARATION TIME : 1 Hour
- COOKING TIME : 10 minutes
- SERVES : 4
1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
3 tbsp Grace Jerk Seasoning (Mild)
2 tsp tequila
Lime slices and fresh cilantro
1. Rub the jerk seasoning onto the raw shrimp and marinate for at least an hour.
2. Drizzle the tequila over the shrimp and gently fold to combine.
3. Heat grill to medium-high heat. Cook the shrimp for about 5 minutes on each side, until they have some nice char. Remove from heat.
4. Serve with lime slices and fresh cilantro!