Pineapple Coconut Grilled Shrimp with Black Bean Salad
- PREPARATION TIME : 45 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 15 minutes
- SERVES : 4
Share onPRINT RECIPE
Thank you Jr. Chef Chy’Ana Lee for creating this delicious recipe and for being a part of our first ever Jr Chef competition! We at Grace are very proud of the excellent dishes this next generation created.
Ingredients for Black Bean Mango Salad:
- 2 Cans of Grace Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Mangoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped (optional)
Ingredients for Pineapple Coconut Shrimp:
- 1 can Whole kernel corn
- 8 Green onions
- 1 Green bell pepper, seeded and minced
- 3 Tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 inch knob of Ginger, grated
- 1 tsp Grace Caribbean Traditions Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Grace Caribbean Traditions Ginger Garlic Pimento seasoning
- 1 tbsp Grace Organic Coconut Oil
- 4 tsp Grace Tropical Rhythms Pineapple Ginger
- 1/2 cup Grace Caribbean Traditions Pineapple Coconut Sensation Sauce
Directions for Black Bean Mango Salad:
- Place the beans, mango, cilantro and onion in a serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients together.
- Pour dressing over the beans and mangoes, and toss to coat well.
Directions for Pineapple Coconut Grilled Shrimp:
- Marinate shrimp in Grace Organic Coconut Oil, onions, and cilantro.
- Make shrimp sauce with Grace Tropical Rhythms Pineapple Ginger Juice and Grace Pineapple Coconut Sensation sauce.
- Take shrimp and pineapple, and put them on skewers. Grill each side for approximately 3 minutes.
- Apply Grace Caribbean Traditions Pineapple Coconut Sensation sauce to the pineapple, and place in foil as the skewers cool down.