- PREPARATION TIME : 30 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 45 minutes
- SERVES : 2
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
1 carrot, julienned
1 bell pepper, julienned
1 tbsp green onion, sliced to garnish
1 tbsp ginger, grated
1 tbsp Massaman curry paste
1 can Grace Coconut Milk
Pinch of sugar
1. In a large frying pan, sear chicken then set aside. In the same pan add vegetables and saute until tender but still undercooked.
2. Add paste and stir to bloom. Then add Grace Coconut Milk, chicken and stir until boiling and all the flavours have combined. Season accordingly.
3. Pour Massaman curry into a bowl, garnish with green onions, and serve with jasmine rice or naan