Gluten Free Cheddar and Chive Biscuits
- PREPARATION TIME : 10 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 15 minutes
- SERVES : 8
1/3 cup Coconut Flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 cup Grace Organic Coconut Oil, melted
4 eggs, beaten
1 cup shredded aged Cheddar cheese
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Stir Coconut Flour with baking powder, baking soda, garlic powder, and salt until combined. Whisk in melted Grace Organic Coconut Oil and eggs until well combined. Stir in Cheddar and chives.
3. Drop eight portions of batter onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom. Cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Serve biscuits with eggs for breakfast, as a sandwich for lunch or with a Sunday dinner.