Caribbean Grilled Pork with Pineapple Salsa
- PREPARATION TIME : 10 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 30 minutes
- SERVES : 4
4 pork loin chops
3 tbsp Grace Hot Jerk Seasoning
1 small pineapple, peeled, cored and diced
1 medium orange, peeled and diced
2 tbsp fresh cilantro, minced
1 tsp ground cumin
1 lime, juiced
1. In a large bowl, mix pork loin chops with Grace Jerk Seasoning and let marinated from an hour to overnight.
2. Once marinated, grill until fully cooked.
3. Meanwhile In a small bowl, mix pineapple cubes, orange slices, cilantro, cumin and lime juice. Serve with grilled pork loin chops.