- PREPARATION TIME : 5 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 15 minutes
- SERVES : 3-4
2 Pkgs Grace Coconut Chips
2 Tbsp Liquid Smoke
1/4 Cup Grace Island Soda Ginger Beer
1 tsp Soy sauce
1 Tbsp Grace Jerk Seasoning Paste
1 Tbsp Grace Jerk Marinade
1/2 tsp Salt
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Whisk together liquid ingredients. Generously coat coconut flakes and mix to coat. Let sit 10 minutes.
3. Spread out on a lined baking tray and bake for approximately 15 minutes until golden.
4. Mix every few minutes so flakes cook evenly.
5. Let cool completely to crisp.