- PREPARATION TIME : 5 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 15 minutes
- SERVES : 3-4
Share onPRINT RECIPE
These coconut bacon chips will have you begging for more. This was created by our good friends at YamChops. Their delicious food is available at 705 College Street, Toronto, ON or check them out at http://yamchops.com/.
- 2 Pkgs Grace Coconut Chips
- 2 Tbsp Liquid Smoke
- 1/4 Cup Grace Island Soda Ginger Beer
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Grace Jerk Seasoning Paste
- 1 Tbsp Grace Jerk Marinade
- 1/2 tsp Salt
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Whisk together liquid ingredients. Generously coat coconut flakes and mix to coat. Let sit 10 minutes.
3. Spread out on a lined baking tray and bake for approximately 15 minutes until golden.
4. Mix every few minutes so flakes cook evenly.
5. Let cool completely to crisp.