Rules & Regulations
Grill with Grace Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by GraceKennedy (Ontario) Inc. (the “Contest Sponsor”). Participation in the Contest constitutes the entrant’s (the “entrant”, “you” or “your”) full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of the Official Rules, including the decisions of the Contest Sponsor, which are final on all matters relating to the Contest.
Basic Information: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. Making a purchase will not increase your odds of winning. Once entered in the Contest, you are eligible to win the Prize as described below. Any questions, concerns or comments regarding the Contest can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org or by prepaid mail sent to: “Grill with Grace Contest”, GraceKennedy (Ontario) Inc. 70 West Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1H8.
- How to participate
- General terms and conditions
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Contest period: June 1, 2015 through midnight (EST) August 31, 2015. Three Portable Charcoal BBQs and Grace Sauce Kits will be awarded in three separate draws with one Portable Charcoal BBQ and a Grace Sauce Kit awarded for each draw date: June 30, 3015, July 31, 2015 and August 31, 2015 by midnight.
Contest entry: To enter the contest, entrants must fill out an entry form no later than midnight (EST) August 31, 2015. Entries are limited to one (1) per person/email address.
- Be a resident of Ontario, Canada only.
- Be over the age of 13. Winners between the ages of 13 and 18 must defer their winning entry to a parent or guardian if they claim their prize.
- Not be employees of GraceKennedy (Ontario) Inc. and of their advertising and business affiliates.
- Submit your details (name, email address, city, province, gender and year of birth) through the contest entry form.
Prizes. Three Portable Charcoal BBQs and Grace Sauce Kits will be awarded in three separate draws with one Portable Charcoal BBQ and a Grace Sauce awarded to one randomly selected winner for each draw date: June 30, 3015, July 31, 2015 and August 31, 2015 by midnight. This prize brings you the taste of the Caribbean with an approximate retail value of $100. Product selection in the kit is at the discretion of GraceKennedy (Ontario) Inc.
The sole determinant of the draw winner is Ideas in Flight Marketing Inc. Entrants cannot appeal.
Odds. Odds are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
Notification of Selection: The winning entrants will be contacted via e-mail given on entry form. The selected winner must respond to that contact attempt within 72 hours of being contacted in order to claim the prize. If the prize is not claimed, another random winner will be chosen and given 72 hours to respond. This process will be repeated until the winner for the month has been selected. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, are not transferable, and cannot be substituted with any other prize or for the cash value of the prize. The prize will be mailed within 14 days. The winner must provide us with their full mailing address in order to receive their prize. Acceptance of prize constituted permission to use winner’s names
and likeness for promotional purpose without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering this sweepstakes, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decision of judges.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In entering the Draw, the entrant releases and agrees to keep GraceKennedy (Ontario) Ltd indemnified from any claim, demand, cost, tax, liability, or damage resulting from entry.
- GraceKennedy (Ontario) Ltd is not responsible for any technical error that may occur during entry, including, but not limited to, any omission, deletion, defect, delay, interruption in the operation, transmission, or failure of any cable, telephone, mobile, satellite, or any other network used by the entrant when subscribing and/or entering the Contest.
- All contests are subject to applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws, and are void where prohibited by law. The decisions of GraceKennedy (Ontario) Ltd with respect to all aspects of the Contest are final and binding to all entrants, without right of appeal.
- GraceKennedy (Ontario) Ltd may, at any time, update, limit, extend, or revise these Rules and Regulations. It is imperative you periodically check these Rules and Regulations to keep up to date.
- Grace Kennedy (Ontario) Ltd may modify, suspend, or cancel the Contest in the event of any accident in publishing and/or administration, any other error, or for any other reason, without advance notice.
These Rules and Regulations constitute the entire agreement between you and Grace Kennedy (Ontario) Ltd. regarding entry in a GraceKennedy (Ontario) Ltd. contest.
Information that we collect from you
When you visit this website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details.
This kind of information is only collected if you make an e-mail enquiry, when you communicate with us or wish to enter an online prize draw or promotion or use any of our other online services.
We may collect information about your use on our web site.
Providing information is voluntary. If you would prefer your information not to be collected, then please do not provide it to us.
Use of your information
Your information will enable us to deal with any enquiries you make, and to process and use any feedback information you provide us about products or services. We may also use the information collected so we can administer competitions or promotions and provide you with services you may have requested and to administer, support, improve and develop our website and business.
With your consent, we might also use your information to let you know about our products and services that we offer which may be of interest to you, about future events and news items, as well as for other marketing, advertising and promotional purposes; and we may contact you by post, telephone or email. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
Disclosure of your information
The information you provide to us may be given to the staff working within GraceKennedy (Ontario) Ltd and third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Those third parties process information, handle competitions and promotions and provide support services on our behalf.
Security and data retention
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Accessing and updating
You are entitled to see the information held about you. You may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up-to-date. If you wish to do this, please contact us.
All comments & queries on request relating to our use of your information are welcomed. Please contact us at email@example.com or 70 West Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill, ON Canada L4B 1H8.