2 lbs ground beef (80/20 lean/fat)
1/2 cup onions; diced
3/4 cup dried bread crumbs
3 tbsp Grace Jerk Seasoning
1/4 cup Grace Jerk Marinade
1 egg beaten
Jerk Cilantro Aioli Spread:
1 cup Mayonnaise
5 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
2 tbsp Grace Sweet and Spicy Hot Pepper Sauce
1 tsp garlic powder
1 cup Diced Pineapples
1 tsp Grace Jerk Seasoning
1/3 cup Red Onions, finely chopped
1. Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix together thoroughly.
2. Using an ice cream scoop (4 oz), scoop the mixture up to create even portions. Gently press the balls down with your palm to flatten the meat into a burger patty.
3. Pre-heat your grill to 350 Degrees.
4. Place the burgers on the grill and allow to cook to your desired temperature. Place burger on the bun and garnish with Jerk Cilantro Aioli Spread.
Jerk Cilantro Aioli Spread
1. Combine Ingredients. Stir until combination has a smooth consistency while maintaining the chunks of pineapple