. 2 tbsp olive oil
. 200g chicken fillets
. 1 tbsp Grace Jerk Bbq sauce
. 1 mini pizza crust with tomato sauce (we used Crosta & Mollica)
. 8 chorizo slices
. 125g light mozzarella, drained and sliced
. ½ cup halved fresh cherry tomatoes
. Handful rocket leaves
1. Heat the oven to 220°C, Gas 7, and put in a large baking sheet to warm up.
2. Drizzle the pizza base with 1tsp of the olive oil.
3. Arrange the chorizo, cheese and tomatoes and chicken on top. Sprinkle on same sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, then drizzle with the rest of the oil.
4. Put the pizza on the preheated baking sheet and bake for 7-10 mins, until crisp.
5. Top with the rocket leaves to serve.