Grace Chicken Vienna Sausage Breakfast Muffins
- PREPARATION TIME : 30 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 30 minutes
- SERVES : 4
1 can Grace Chicken Vienna Sausages, drained and diced
1 cup spinach
1 red bell pepper, diced
½ white onion, diced
½ tsp dried basil
½ tsp dried oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Lightly spray a 6-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Divide sausages, spinach, bell pepper and onions among the cups.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, dried herbs, salt and pepper. Pour into muffin tin until three-quarters of the way up.
4. Bake for 25-30 or until the muffins have turned golden brown and have set. Let cool for 5 minutes, then run a butter knife around the muffin tin to remove.