Black Eyed Brownies
- PREPARATION TIME : 10 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 17 minutes
- SERVES : 12
2 Cans Grace Black Eyed Peas – rinsed
3 Tbsp Cocoa powder
2/3 Cup Grace Instant oats
1-1/2 tsp Salt
1/3 Cup Maple syrup
3 Tbsp Grace Organic Coconut Sugar
1/3 Cup Grace Organic Coconut oil (melted).
1 Tbsp Vanilla
3/4 tsp Baking powder
1/4-1/2 Cup Water
1/2 Cup Chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Melt coconut oil over very low heat until melted. Measure from liquid (melted).
3. Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in processor and blend until completely smooth. Batter will be thick & slowly pourable.
4. Remove to a bowl and stir in the chips.
5. Use 3 oz ice cream scoop / Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Scoop into greased muffin tin and bake for 17 minutes.
Let cool 20 minutes before removing from muffin tin.