Coconut Chocolate Mousse
- PREPARATION TIME : -
- COOKING TIME : -
- SERVES : -
What You’ll Need:
½ cup Grace 100% Coconut Water
2 cups heavy whipping cream
8 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped
¼ cup sugar
4 large egg yolks
1. Beat egg yolks on high speed with an electric mixer until thick, then beat in sugar.
2. Heat 1 cup of heavy whipping cream in a saucepan over medium heat until hot. Then, gradually stir in the egg yolk mixture. Cook over low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens. Do not boil.
3. Stir in chocolate until melted.
4. Add Grace 100% Coconut Water. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours, until chilled.
5. Beat the remaining heavy whipping cream with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff. Fold the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture.
6. Serve and enjoy!