Jazz-It-Up Jerk Fajitas!
- PREPARATION TIME : 5 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 10 minutes
- SERVES : 2-4 people
2 tbsp olive oil
1 red onion, thinly sliced
2 tsp Caribbean Traditions Jerk Seasoning (dry seasoning)
400g mini chicken fillets, diced
1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
2 tbsp Grace Jerk BBQ Sauce
8 soft tortillas
200g soured cream and chives
small bunch coriander leaves
1. Heat the oil in a pan, add the onion and fry gently for a few minutes, to soften.
2. Season the chicken fillets with the dry Caribbean Traditions Jerk Seasoning Spice.
3. Add the chicken to the onions and pan-fry gently for 10 minutes, turning over as needed.
4. Add the peppers and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Pour in the Grace Jerk BBQ Sauce with 4tbsp water. Simmer for 2 minutes to warm through.
6. Heat the tortillas in the microwave according to the packet’s instructions.
7. Serve the chicken piled into the warm tortillas, then top with the soured cream and chives and a few coriander leaves – Enjoy!