Gluten Free Chicken Tenders
- PREPARATION TIME : 20 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 15 minutes
- SERVES : 4
Share onPRINT RECIPE
A delicious and easy to prepare a snack that will have the whole family asking for seconds!
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup Grace Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp dry mustard powder
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/4 cup Grace Coconut Oil, melted
CREAMY MANGO DIPPING SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tbsp Grace Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp Grace Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp Grace Pepper Sauce
- Pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Whisk eggs with coconut milk and 1/2 tsp salt in a shallow bowl; set aside. In a separate bowl, stir coconut flour with mustard powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Coat each chicken strip in the flour mixture, dip in the egg mixture and coat again in the flour mixture. Brush with coconut oil. Place on prepared baking sheets. Bake, turning once, for 15 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with Creamy Mango Dipping Sauce.
Creamy Mango Dipping Sauce:
- Combine mayonnaise, mango chunks, cilantro, coconut milk, coconut sugar, lime juice, pepper sauce and salt in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.