Jerk Chicken Flatbread
- PREPARATION TIME : 20 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 10 minutes
- SERVES : 4
For the sauce:
28 oz crushed tomatoes
2 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
½ tbsp salt
½ tsp oregano
For the pizza:
½ lbs pizza dough
1 bottle of Grace Jerk Marinade
2 chicken breasts
2 red peppers
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
4 slices bacon, cooked
½ cup onions, thinly sliced
1 scallion, thinly sliced
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Pulse all of the sauce ingredients in a food processor until well combined.
2. Marinade the chicken breasts with the Grace Jerk Marinade sauce. Grill chicken for about 5 minutes per side in a pan over medium heat. Let cool and then slice.
3. Roast the red peppers and onions in a pan over medium heat.
4. Roll out the pizza dough onto a floured surface into a 10-inch circle. Place onto a pizza peel or baking tray.
5. Brush the dough with olive oil. Spread the desired amount of sauce onto the pizza dough. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese and other toppings.
6. Cook the pizza until the crust is golden brown, about 10 minutes.