- PREPARATION TIME : 1 hr
- COOKING TIME : 3hrs 10 minutes
- SERVES : 4
2 lbs oxtail pieces
1 350 mL bottle of Grace Oxtail Marinade
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Shake bottle of Grace Oxtail Marinade well and pour ⅔ of it over oxtail pieces. Rub the marinade into the meat and let it sit for about an hour.
2. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan. Add the marinated oxtail pieces and brown.
3. Add 4 to 6 cups of water to the meat and cook in a covered pot on low heat for about 3 hours, until the meat is tender.
4. Add the rest of the marinade and let it simmer for another 10 minutes.
5. Serve with coleslaw, rice and peas and plantains.