- PREPARATION TIME : 10 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 25 minutes
- SERVES : 4
5 cups water
4 cups chicken stock
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 large onion, chopped
1 whole scotch bonnet pepper/use Grace Scotch
Bonnet Pepper Sauce
2 1/2 pounds pumpkin, large diced
1 packet Grace Cock Soup
1 stalk green onion, chopped
1 sprig thyme
1 tablespoon margarine
1 3/4 teaspoons salt
1. In a saucepan bring to a boil 5 cups of water.
2. Peel and dice pumpkin, add to boiling water and cook until tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
3. Blend pumpkin using 4 cups of chicken stock, and a packet of Grace Cock Soup Mix. Pour blended mixture into saucepan and bring to a boil.
4. Add chopped garlic, escallion, onion, thyme, scotch bonnet pepper, margarine and salt.
5. Allow to cook for 10 minutes or until soup thickens.