Slow Cooker Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
- PREPARATION TIME : 5 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 4-6 hours
- SERVES : 4
2 tbsp Grace Organic Coconut Oil
2 cups chicken stock
1 Butternut Squash, peeled, seeded and cubed
2 Carrots, peeled and sliced
2 Apples (Gala)
1/2 large white onion, roughly chopped
1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp cumin
1 can Grace Organic Coconut Milk
1 tbsp lemon juice
2-3 drops of Grace Hot Pepper Sauce
Top with Grace Coconut Chips
1. Place coconut oil in a pan to melt. Add in onion and saute until onion becomes translucent.
2. Place all ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
3. Blend in a Vitamix or use an immersion blender.
4. Top with Grace Coconut Chips.
Serve with fresh baguette or alongside your favourite Fall/Winter meal.