• 1 large red onion, cut into thin slices
• 2.5 – 3 pounds (1.360kg) boneless chicken breast
• Grace Jerk BBQ Sauce
• 8 to 10 corn or flour tortillas
• 1 tbsp (15ml) vegetable oil
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 2 bags (32oz) frozen corn kernels thawed
• 2 roma tomatoes fine diced
• 1 can black beans (15oz), drained and rinsed
• 1/4 medium red onion, fine diced
• 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and diced
• 2 tbsp (3g) chopped cilantro leaves
• 2 tbsp (30ml) diced scotch bonnet pepper (optional)
• 2 tbsp (30ml) lime juice
1. Heat the grill to medium-high.
2. Season Chicken Breast with Jerk Seasonings and grill for 8-10 minutes on each side
3. When cooked, remove chicken and thinly slice.
4. In a large bowl combine tomatoes, beans, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, canola oil and corn. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
Place Salsa on Soft Tacos and top with Grilled Jerk Chicken and Jerk BBQ Sauce.