TR Pine Ginger Lime Popsicles
- PREPARATION TIME : 4 hours 10 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 0
- SERVES : 10
Share onPRINT RECIPE
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 granulated sugar
- 1 cup TR Pineapple Ginger
- 4 cups fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
1. Combine the water and granulated sugar, in a small saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil, then simmer, stirring until the sugar is dissolved, 3-4 minutes. Remove from the heat and cool completely.
3. Combine all ingredients in a blender, and process to the desired consistency.
4. Divide the mixture between popsicle molds. Place the molds in the freezer for at least 4 hours, until the popsicles are frozen.
To remove the popsicles, run the molds under hot water for a few seconds.