Coconut Blueberry Pancakes
- PREPARATION TIME : 10 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 15 minutes
- SERVES : 6
Share onPRINT RECIPE
A light and fluffy interior with crispy edges, these pancakes have a hint of coconut flavour. No one will ever guess they are gluten free!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Grace Organic Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Grace Organic Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp Grace Organic Coconut Oil
- Maple syrup
- Whisk eggs, vigorously, for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Whisk in organic coconut milk, organic coconut sugar and vanilla. Stir in coconut flour with baking soda and salt until well combined.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in blueberries.