Fall Recipes To Embrace The Season
Now that the summer season has come to a (gasp) end, you might find yourself reluctantly packing away your sun hats and making adjustments to your thermostat. We’ve definitely been there – who doesn’t love summer?! Over the last few months you’ve likely made new memories with family, spent time relaxing on the beach and enjoyed daytime sangria or mocktails. We’re sad about it too; however, one thing that gets us excited is the opportunity to test out some new fall recipes!
Fall is the time for new beginnings – kids return to new classes and your coworkers start rocking new fall fashion. In the spirit of embracing the new season and all that comes with it (think pumpkin, curry, coconut and spice), we’ve curated a list of fall recipes you can try.
Appetizers that will leave you wanting more:
• Pumpkin Soup – A classic fall favourite that’s sure to leave you feeling cozy and comforted. Pumpkin soup is timeless!
This recipe calls for: Chicken stock, garlic, onion, scotch bonnet peppers, pumpkin, Grace Cock Soup Mix, thyme, margarine and salt. Learn how to make this recipe here.
• Sweet and Spicy Lime Kettle Corn – A delicious snack to warm yourself (or guests) up for the main course. This appetizer can be made in less than an hour! The Coconut is a nice touch, adding a hint of sweetness to balance the spice.
This recipe includes: Grace Organic Coconut Oil and Coconut Sugar, baking soda, popcorn, unsalted peanuts, lime and a few others items. Get the full recipe here.
Mains that will satisfy your hunger:
• Spicy Mac and Cheese with Coconut “Bacon” – This one is vegetarian friendly and doesn’t need to be sold. It’s Mac and Cheese!
To make this recipe, you’ll need: Cavatappi, Grace Organic Coconut Milk, Scotch Bonnet Hot Pepper Sauce and sharp, white cheddar. Discover our Spicy Mac and Cheese recipe here.
• Curry Quinoa with Kale & Cauliflower – A nutritious and filling main that features a ton of fresh vegetables. It’s also vegetarian.
To enjoy this recipe, you’ll need: Cauliflower florets, Grace Organic Coconut Oil, carrots, ginger, dried thyme leaves, paprika, salt, cayenne pepper (and more). For the full details discover this recipe here.
Desserts to wow your taste buds:
• Marmalade Pecan Pie – Okay, yum! Everyone knows that apps and mains are a necessary route to the main event. This unique dessert will delight your family and friends and have them convinced you’re the next big thing in culinary arts.
This recipe calls for: A pie shell, eggs, Grace Organic Coconut Sugar, all-purpose flour, sea salt, marmalade, Grace Coconut Chips and a few other ingredients. Learn how to make this recipe here.
• Coconut Pumpkin Pie – Last but certainly not least, we have a fall stable for those with a sweet tooth. The whipped cream in this recipe brings the whole thing together so don’t skip that special touch!
This recipe includes: Pure pumpkin puree, Grace Organic Coconut Milk and Coconut Sugar, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, whipping cream, maple syrup and more. Discover how to make this recipe here.
Follow @GraceFoodsCA on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for more fall food inspiration and embrace this new season!